GPSC Bharti 2022 | Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Published Recruitment For Dy. Section Officer, Chief Officer, ACF, Municipal Accountant & Veterinary Officer Post 2022 ,For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Highlights of GPSC Bharti 2022
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Post Name||Dy. Section Officer/Nayab Mamlatdar, Chief Officer, ACF & Other|
|Advt. No.||10/2022-23 to 14/2022-23|
|Type of Job||GPSC Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/07/2022|
|Registration Mode||Apply Online|
Total Post : 260
Post Name : Various Post
- Dy. Section Officer / Nayab Mamlatadar: 80 Posts
- Chief Officer: 08 Posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forests: 38 Posts
- Veterinary Officer: 130 Posts
- Municipal Accountant: 04 Posts
Educational Qualification GPSC Recruitment 2022 :
- Read Details in official Advertisement Below Useful Link.
Age Limit : Read Details in official Advertisement Below Useful Link.
GPSC Bharti Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on competitive written exam & computer proficiency test.
GPSC Bharti Application Fee :
- Candidates of General category have to pay Rs. 100/- + applicable postal charges, while Candidates belonging to reserved categories and Economically Weaker Section of Unreserved category of Gujarat state and Ex. Serviceman and P.H. Candidates do not need to fees. While candidates of reserved category of other states have to pay prescribed application fee.
How to Apply GPSC Vacancy 2022 :
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website Below Important Link
Important Link :
|Official Recruitment Portal||gpsc.gujarat.gov.in|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Important Dates :
|GPSC Notification 2022||14/07/2022|
|Online Application Starts on||15/07/2022 (Started 01:00 PM)|
|Online Applications will end on||30/07/2022 (till 01:00 PM)|