GSEB SSC – HSC Academic Calendar 2022-23 Declared: Check gseb.org, Details Here : The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) in its academic calendar for the year 2022-23 announced no reduction in the curriculum for Classes 9-12. Amid Covid-19 pandemic leading to the closure of schools, the state education board had reduced nearly 30-35 per cent curriculum for these classes in the year 2020-21 and 2021-22.
GSEB SSC-HSC Academic Calendar 2022-23 Also, the earlier examination pattern of 2019-20 would be in place in this academic session. The instructions issued to all District Education Officers (DEOs) Wednesday stated, “For board exams of Classes 10 and 12, the entire curriculum would be included. For second term exams of Classes 9 and 11 curriculum for the period of June till January would be covered. In this, 30 per cent curriculum from June till September and remaining 70 per cent between October and January would be covered.”
GSEB SSC-HSC Academic Calendar 2022-23
|Organization Name||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education board|
|Name of Exam||SSC Exam 2022|
|Class||SSC /10th Class|
|SSC Exam Date||28 March to 12th April 2022|
|Exam Time Table Release Date||March 2022|
|Article Category||Time Table|
The second term of 137 days will begin from November 10 and end on April 30, 2023. First preliminary exams of Class 9 to 12 will begin from January 27 and end on February 4. Scholarship exams for Class 9 will be conducted on February 7. As per calendar, internal exams will be conducted during February 13 to 15 while practical exams for Class 12 science stream will be held during February 20 to 28. Final exams of Class 9 and Class 11 will begin from April 10 and end on April 21.
Summer holidays for secondary schools will begin from May 1 and end on June 4 and from June 5 the 2023-24 academic year will begin. There will be a total of 80 holidays including two vacations and public holidays.
GSEB SSC-HSC Academic Calendar 2022-23 Time Table
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) will release its 2022-23 exam schedule for secondary and higher secondary classes in February 2023 (tentative). As per the timetable, the board exams for class 10th will be held from14th March 2023 to 31st March 2023. In addition, candidates can visit the GSHSEB SSC timetable 2023 page using the link below to download the PDF file and find the board’s latest and most updated information.
GSEB SSC-HSC Academic Calendar 2022-23 Gseb Ssc Hall Ticket
Hall tickets for the SSC board exam will be released by the Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB) in March 2023. Candidates should collect their SSC hall tickets from the schools. Upon receiving the hall ticket, candidates must verify the details printed on it, such as their name, roll number, date of birth, etc. Candidates must take a printout of the hall ticket for every exam as it is a compulsory obligation. Gujarat 10th hall tickets are usually released a few weeks before the exam commencement.
GSEB SSC-HSC Academic Calendar 2022-23 Gseb Ssc Result 2023
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education will announce the GSEB SSC result 2023 in June 2023 (tentative). Candidates can visit the official website to check the results. Candidates appearing for the Gujarat 10th exam can check their results by entering a seven-digit specific seat number on the results portal. The online results are only provisional. The board issues the final mark sheets a few weeks after the declaration of results.
GSEB SSC-HSC Academic Calendar 2022-23 Important Link
To know more about the GSEB SSC-HSC Academic Calendar 2022-23 and the school annual exam dates, one should visit the official website – gseb.org. They will find the exam calendar link on the website. Students must download the timetable from the official site so that they can refer to it whenever required. Any changes in the GSEB 10th, 12th exam routine 2022-23 will be informed to the students via the official website – gseb.org – so the candidates should keep a close eye on it.