HDFC Bank Bharti 2022: HDFC Bank Recruitment has Invites Candidates for various Posts in all Over India Including Gujarat. They are seeking total 12552 candidates to fill the Various Posts. Interested and Eligible candidate can Apply Online For this Job recruitment.
Here In this Article we Will Provide you all the Information about this recruitment like name Of the Posts, Eligibility Criteria and many More. Interested candidate are requested to read full article before applying for this recruitment.
HDFC Bank Bharti 2022: Overview
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Exam Mode||Online CBT|
|First Date Of the application||05-07-2022|
HDFC Bank Bharti Name of The Posts
- Finance and Accounting
- General Manager
- Head of Operation
- Recovery Officer
- Relation Manager
- Expert Officer
- Network engineering
- Assistant Manager
- Branch manager
- Business Development Manager
- Collection Officer
- Customer Relationship manager
- Customer Service executive
HDFC Bank Bharti eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be passed as Per the Official Notification and the Posts.
- Candidate should minimum pass 10th and 12th and after that Graduation and as per the post or equivalent Examination from the Board or University.
- The minimum age of the Candidate should be 18 Years
- The Maximum age of the candidate should be 45 Years
- Age Relaxation of 5 Years is applicable for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates.
- Pay scale For this Recruitment is 25,000-1,18,000 Per Month as per the Post.
the Selection Process will be done by the Interview and the Documentation.
- General/OBC/EWS: Nill
- SC/ST/PH: Nill
How to apply for HDFC Bank Bharti 2022?
- Candidates have to go to the Official Website.
- If you have not registered yourself then do registration.
- There they can go to the career option.
- In the career Option they will find the latest job Notification.
- Read the notification carefully before Applying For this recruitment.
- Then click in the Apply now tab.
- Fill the application form as per your educational Qualification.
- Attach all required Documents.
- Then Attach the Resume if required.
- Submit the application form.