India Post Office Recruitment 2022 : Indian Postal Department Published 38926 Posts Recruitment On Official Website on @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of 38,926 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak. Application are to be submitted online at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
India Post Office Recruitment 2022
The candidates will be selected as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak and will be paid Rs. 12000 for BPM and Rs. 10000 for ABPM/ Dak Sevak. There will be no exam. Only a merit list will be prepared.
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Summary
|Organization Name||India Postal Department|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode Of Applicaton||Online|
|Conducted By||India Post|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 10000- 12000/- plus allowances|
|Online Application Start Date||02/05/2022|
|Online Application Last Date||05/06/2022|
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have knowledge in local language & pass in 10th std having the subjects of Maths & English.
- Min age limit for GDS post is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit specified for Gramin DakSevaks as per India post notification is 40 years.
Details of India Post Office Recruitment 2022:
Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA) is paid to GDS. The following minimum TRCA shall be payable to different categories of GDS after engagement:
|No||Name of Post||Salary|
|1||Branch Post Master||12,000|
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC/ST and PWD candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online (or) at any Head Post Office
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The Selection Process of India Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Merit List on the basis of qualifying examination (10th class)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Steps to apply India Post Office Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
- Click “Download Notification” find the advertisement “Gujarat (1900 Posts)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Engagement Schedule is as under: –
- Application Submission Start Date: 02/05/2022
- Application Submission End Date: 05/06/2022
|Gramin Dak Sevak Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Gramin Dak Sevak Official Notification||Click Here|
|OjasNokari Homepage||Click Here|
a. The Department of Posts and engaging authority of each post reserves the sole right to modify, cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason Or to stop ongoing process.
i., Candidates should note that once the details of Registration or of application are submitted the details cannot be modified or altered. Such requests will not be entertained at any level.
b.Department of Posts is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMS by the candidate due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of network services providers and other dependencies.
c. Department of Posts does not make any phone calls to the candidates. The correspondence, if any, is made with candidates through respective Engaging Authority only. Candidates are advised not to disclose their personal information/registration number/ mobile numbers/emailids to others and be guarded against any unscrupulous phone calls.
d. Candidate can view his/her application status in the website by providing the registration number and mobile number till the results are announced.
e. For Queries, Division wise helpdesk and mobile numbers are provided in the website.