NSFDC Scheme : National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC) set up in 1989, is a government entity formed under the auspices of the Indian Company Act 1956. The primary goal of NSFDC is to furnish funds to people falling under the Scheduled Cate strata of the society. This will enable their socio-economic development and stay productive in the mainstream economy.
NSFDC Scheme takes the help of State Channelizing Agencies (SCAs) such as Public sector banks, NBFCs, Cooperative Banks, and Regional Rural Banks,
NSFDC Scheme has an authorised share capital of Rs 1500 crores, and the Paid-up capital is Rs 1400 Crores as of September 2018
The management of NSFDC Scheme consists of a board of directors. The members of the board are drawn from Central Government, Financial institutions, State bodies and non-official members handpicked from the society.
Vision and Mission NSFDC Scheme
NSFDC strives to be a catalyst in the systemic elimination of poverty by grassroots socio-economic development of the Scheduled Caste community. NSFDC places a high priority on efficiency, responsiveness, and collaboration with similar minded national agencies and other non-government organisations.
NSFDC Scheme creates prosperity among members of Scheduled Cates by increasing the supply of financial assistance. NSFDC Scheme is particularly focused on Skill Development. Skill Development is an important framework on which self-sufficiency can be achieved among vulnerable communities.
- The applicant should be a member of Scheduled Caste and a native of the State of Gujarat.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years.
- The applicant should be unemployed as well as able to do business and should not be a defaulter of any financial institution.
- Must have income less than Rs.5,00,000 / –
- Under direct credit scheme, loans are provided under vehicle scheme, dairy farming scheme, micro credit finance scheme, Mahila Samrudhi scheme.
- NSFDC After the approval of the scheme, applications are announced and selected.
- From the selected beneficiary Rs. No contribution is taken for loans less than Rs. 1.00 lakhs. When Rs. 1.00 lakh to Rs. Beneficiary contribution is taken as per 3% or as per approved project in loans up to Rs. 3.00 lakhs.
- The direct credit scheme includes Mahila Samrudhi Yojana, Micro Credit Finance, Passenger Rickshaw, Pick Up Van, Passenger Four Wheeler, Freight Four Wheeler and Tractor Scheme.
NSFDC Scheme | સિધા ધિરાણની યોજનાઓ
સંપર્ક : ગુજરાત અનુસૂચિત જાતિ વિકાસ નિગમ બ્લોક નંબર – ૧૦ , રજો માળ, ડૉ. જીવરાજ મહેતા ભવન, ગાંધીનગર, ગુજરાત – ૩૮૨૦૧૦ ગુજરાત (ઇન્ડિયા).
ફોન :+૯૧ ૭૯ ૨૩૨૫૩૮૮૩, ૨૩૨૫૩૮૮૧, ૨૩૨૫૩૮૭૮, ૨૩૨૫૩૮૮૬
List of Certifications and Courses | NSFDC Scheme
- Hardware and Networking certification course
- Automobile Servicing and Repairs
- Microsoft Office and Web-based services
- Certification in Electronic Assembly
- Entrepreneurship development
- Garment Construction certification
- Motor Rewinding
- CNC Lathe Machine Operator
- Pattern Cutting in metallic objects through software certification
- Beauty Parlour
- CAD using Auto CAD
- CNC Milling and Turning Programming and Operation
- Diploma in Hardware and Networking
- Fruit Processing
- Laboratory Technician
- Machine Mechanic Course Desktop
- Mobile Phone Repairs
- Photography and Videography
- Plastic Extrusion and Injection Machine Operator
- Production Supervisor and Quality Control
- Publishing and MS Office
- Repairing of Refrigerator and Air Conditioner
- Repairing, Maintenance of Diesel Engine and Power Tiller
- Sewing Machine Operator Course
- Soft Toys making
- Welding and Fabrication, Electrician, etc.
Term Loan can be applied for the following activities: NSFDC Scheme
- Leather goods manufacturing
- Silk reeling unit
- Mulberry farming
- Silver ornaments making
- Steel Fabrication
- Sheep farming and Tent House
- Agricultural Land
- DTP and Computer Centre
- Beauty Parlour
- Readymade Garments
- Departmental Store
- Furniture making
- Auto rickshaw
- Medical shop
- Fertilizer Shop
- Hand and Power loom
- Hardware shop
- Cyber café
- Honey Bee Farm
- Flour Mill
- Diary Shop
- Footwear Manufacturing
List of affiliated Training Partners | NSFDC Scheme
- Electronics Corporation of India(ECIL)
- Don Bosco Technology Society
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary And Animal University
- National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology
- Apparel Training and Design Centre
- Handicraft and Carpet Sector Skill Council
- Rubber Sector Development Council
- Textiles Sector Skill Council
- Domestic Worker Sector Skill Council
- Furniture and Fittings Skill Council
- Electronic Sector Skill Council of India
- Media and Entertainment Skill Council
- Nettur technical Training Foundation
- Indian Plumbing Skills Council
- Beauty and Wellness Sector Skill Council
- Central Leather Research Institute
- Ashok Leyland Institute of Droving training and Research
The main objective of NSFDC is to provide a modern livelihood for the SC community by providing capital to their entrepreneurial visions. Its chief goal is that no person from the socially disadvantaged community is left out from the credit market.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Join Now|
NSFDC Scheme FAQs:
1. How to contact NSFDC Scheme?
2. Are there any additional schemes for women?
3. What are the age criteria for the NSFDC loan?
4. Is the NariArthikSashaktikaran Yojana available?
5. Does the NSFDC have and income criteria for skill training programs?
6. Does the NSFDC offer loans to all SC members?
7. For which activities can an NSFDC loan be taken?
8. How does the NSFDC provide loans?
9. Is there any additional benefit for the skill training program?
10. Can the beneficiaries choose their scheme?