Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Online Application Form: Pandit Din Dayal Awas Yojana. (Housing Scheme: Gujarat – Pandit Deen Dayal Housing Scheme.
Pandit Din Dayal Awas Yojana 2021 Details
A big announcement has been made by the state government for those in need of housing and those who want to build a house. Assistance provided by the government under Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana has been increased by 70%. The scheme covers 1.5 lakh people per annum in urban areas and 1.20 lakh per annum in rural areas. In the year 2014, Rs. 45,000 was given for housing assistance under this scheme, then this amount was increased to Rs. 70,000. So now this amount has been increased from Rs 70,000 to Rs 1.20 lakh. This assistance will be provided to about 20,000 families in the state. Thus, species including SC-ST, OBC will get this benefit.
Pandit Din Dayal Awas Yojana.
|Scheme Name||Pandit Din Dayal Awas Yojana|
|Type||Urben / Rural|
Assistance Criteria :
- Assistance up to 1,20,000/- in the urban housing scheme:
- vaashik Aawak Garam Vikas Ke Liye:120000/-
- Aapki Maaliki Ka Palot Hona Chhiye.
- Ati Pachhat Vicharti Vimukat Cast Ko pahele Agrta Deti He.
- Yearly Arawak 150000/-
- Naanakiy Jogvai Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana;- 120000/-
Also Read : ગોદાઉન સહાય યોજના ગુજરાત
Gujarat – Pandit Deen Dayal Awas yojana Housing Scheme:
The assistance provided by the government under the Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana has been increased by 70%. In the urban areas, people whose income is 1.5 lakh annually and in rural areas 1.20 lakh annually are included under this scheme.
In the year 2014, under this scheme, Rs 45,000 was provided for housing assistance, after which the amount was raised to 70 thousand. So now the amount has been increased to 1.20 lakh instead of 70 thousand. About 20,000 families in the state will be provided with this assistance. Thus, species including SC-ST, OBC will get this benefit.
In the last five years, housing assistance has been provided to 5 poor families at a cost of Rs.256 crore.
Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Gujarat – Eligibility criteria
- The beneficiary must be a resident of the state of Gujarat.
- The beneficiary should be a wandering demoniac of Gujarat, a very post-caste or widowed woman.
- To avail benefits under this scheme, the Beneficiary should have his own plot or rough house.
- If a person is given a plot free of cost by the government, then he will also be eligible to avail benefits under Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana.
- No person should have a second house or plot in the family of Beneficiary, who is willing to take advantage.
- If the beneficiary desirous of availing benefit under Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana is from a rural area, then the annual income of his family should not exceed Rs. 1.20 lakh. And if the beneficiary is from the Urban area then the annual income of his family should not be more than 1.50 lakh.
- No person in the family of Arjadar should have a government job.
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Ration card
- Election credentials
- Example of applicant’s caste / sub-caste
- Example of total annual income of the applicant
- Proof of Residence: (Electricity Bill, License, Lease Agreement, Copy of Election Card
- Back passbook / canceled check (applicant’s name)
- Land Ownership Base / Document / Size Form / Rights Form / Charter Form (as applicable).
- Copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by Talati-cum-Minister.
- Building construction lot
- An affidavit stating that he has not availed of this scheme before
- Example of husband’s death (if a widow)
Benefits of Pandit Din Dayal Awas Yojana :
- The application for assistance in Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana has to be made online. The required documents along with the application will also have to be uploaded online.
- If the application does not contain the required details or if the application is incomplete, it will be automatically rejected.
- If there is a general defect in the online application, if the Deputy Director is asked to complete it by the District Social Welfare Officer (Developing Caste), the application should be sent to the District Officer within 15 days, after which the application received will be considered.
- The applicant should be a native of Gujarat.
- The annual income of the applicant\’s family is Rs. 1,20,000 for rural area and Rs. 1,50,000 for urban area should not be more.
- In previous years, the applicant or his family members should not have received such assistance from this department or any other department in the state of Gujarat.
- The benefit of this scheme is only available to one person from the family at a time.
- If necessary, the original document must be shown by the district office official when requested. If the applicant has applied online in the year 2020-21 and is not selected, the application will be considered canceled and if such applicant wants to avail the benefit in the current year, he will have to re-apply.
- In the online application, the applicant will have to provide his or her family member\’s mobile number. If another person\’s number is given or more than one application is received, such applications will be considered canceled.
- Keep checking the website to know the status of the application made online by the applicant.
- The power to approve the application rests with the District Officer. You can\’t make any other claim about that.
- If more applications are submitted then the beneficiary will be selected from the state district by draw method based on the target of that district and taluka.
- If the benefit of this scheme is not received by the applicant in the current year, the applicant can re-apply in the second year.
- FAQs on the DASHBOARD of esamakalyan.gujarat.gov.in is given in the developing website. After thorough study, the applicant has to apply online. Also special information will be available from the office of the Deputy Director of the District, District Social Welfare Officer, Developing Castes.
- Pandin Dindayal Upadhyay The decision of the Director, Developing Caste Welfare Department, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar will be final.
|The income limit has been fixed at Rs. 1,20,000 / – for rural area and Rs. 1,50,000 / – for urban area.|
How to Apply Online on esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
- Visit e-samajkalyan Portal https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on Please Register Here link to register on e-samajkalyan Portal.
- This format will allow you to register on the esamajkalyan Portal.
- After Full All Information Click On Register Button.
- After clicking on the register button, it will contain your name,date of birth and gender information.
- If the information is correct then click on Confirm Button.
- If the information is not correct then click on Cancel button to change the information again and click on Register.
- After registration, User Id and password will be sent via SMS or MAIL.
After login,complete the information in your profile, the new page will be filled in with online forms of various schemes.
The Government of India will help all 2022 to meet the housing target for which the Government of Gujarat is committed to such a scheme. The poor will be able to get their own housing under this scheme