Supreme Court of India Bharti 2022 : Supreme Court of India (SCI) invited from Indian citizens who ful fill the following essential qualifications and other eligibility condition as on 01.07.2022 for preparation of a panel for filling up 210 vacancies anticipated up to 31.12.2022 for the post of Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ Non Gazetted) placed in Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-. The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
|Organization||Supreme Court of India (SCI)|
|Post||Junior Court Assistant|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Online Application Start From||18th June 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||10th July 2022|
|Ojasportal Home||Visit Here|
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
- Knowledge of Computer operation
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age as on 01.07.2022.
- Candidates will be required to pay non-refundable Application/Test fee of Rs. 500/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter candidates plus bank charges through online mode only.
- The Selection Process of SCI Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Objective Written Exam
- English Typing Test on Computer
- Descriptive Test (English) of Comprehension, Precis Writing, and Essay
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website Below Important Link
Important Dates :
|Online Application Starts on||18/06/2022|
|Online Applications will end on||10/07/202|
FAQ’s – GPSC Bharti 2022
What Is Supreme Court of India Bharti Last Date ?
Last Date Is 10 July 2022
What Is Supreme Court of India Bharti Official Website ?